Do you desire a deeper relationship with God?
Are you curious about the rhythm of monastic life?
If so, we invite single women ages 20-45 to consider our Monastic Experience Program where you will have the opportunity to live, pray, and work with the sisters.
The program will be held September 13 – October 19, 2020. You must be able to stay a minimum of 2 weeks and are welcome to stay the entire time.
- Follow our daily schedule, eat meals, and recreate with the community
- Attend classes on prayer, discernment, and the Carmelite Saints
- Have time for spiritual reading and study
- Spiritual Direction available upon request
Participants must be willing to:
- Participate in the Eucharist and Liturgy of the Hours
- Participate in the work of the monastery
- Be comfortable with periods of silence & solitude
- Dialogue about their experience of prayer and living in community
- Engage in the study of Carmelite and other Catholic spiritual texts