Keeping donor information private is a priority for our community. We want to emphasize that we are committed to maintaining the privacy of this information in accordance with the law. All individuals with access to personal information about our donors are required to follow this policy.
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you through our website.
- Information you share with us on donor envelopes.
- Information about the donations we have received from you.
We use Braintree, a third-party payment processor, to process all credit card donations. We do not have access to any of your credit card information.
Information We Share
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our donors to any third parties unless previously requested or authorized, except in the case of Memorial Donations given in the name of someone who has requested donations be sent to us in his/her honor/memory. In this case the person, or should the person be deceased, a family representative will be given a list of the names, contact information, and donation amounts of everyone who sent a donation.
In no event do we disclose your personal information to companies or other organizations that will use that information to contact you about their own products or services.
- If you sign up for our recurring email list, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- If you contact us directly and wish to stop receiving emails, you can email us directly and ask that your information be deleted.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and Christmas card that are mailed to you, please contact us or check the box inside of the donation envelope indicating that you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
If you have questions about this Notice, please contact us.